Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Summer Vacation Plan!!

I will go to Myanmar!!!

Look at this website for information about Myanmar in simple English.

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myanmar

There are some wonderful temples in Myanmar.

Look at this one!!!

This is called Shwedagon Pagoda. It is the biggest Pagoda in Myanmar.






This is the night view of the same temple.







There are some strange customs there.

For example, people chew Betel nuts.

People put the nuts into a leaf and chew them.





But it makes their teeth become red.






And they have to spit out the juice.


This makes the ground red also.



In some places you can`t spit out the juice.







Also there are many old cars. this is a bus in Myanmar









But the food is very nice.


This is mohinga. It is noodles with fish soup.


Mohinga is so good. I eat it everyday in Myanmar!!!


I want to eat mohinga now.









In Myanmar they have a water festival. When it is too hot people have a party and throw water at each other. It looks like so much fun! I want to try it!!!





23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Water festival is What fun!
I want to participate.

Jin said...

I don`t konw Myanmar`s culturas.
I watch youtube`s party video.
It is very intersting.
I think want to travel Myanmar.

kohei said...

As for Myanmar you think that very it is attractive country.
As for the water party you thought at it is very delightful event in this time which becomes hot.

yuu said...

Myanmar was the country which I wanted to go all the time.
I want to still go.

Satoshi said...

Shwedagon Pagoda is very good temple.

The photograph taken at night is fantastic and is beautiful.

I want to eat Mohinga, too.

Anonymous said...

It's a nice plan!
It is enwater viable.
The water festival's music is very nice.
I want to eat mohinga, too.

jun said...

This temple is very beautiful!
But I think Myanmar's food is not good.
Water festival video is fun!

wakui said...

The night view of the temple is very beautiful

water festival is crazy!!
but hot day is cool down

take it me

shuchan said...

Water festival is unbelievableI !
I seem to catch cold.

SHU said...

Myanmar is crazy.It's look like peter!!

wakui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rei205e3087 said...

Mohinga looks very delicious!!
I want to eat Mohinga!!!!

Water festival is looks very fun!!
It is best on a hot day!!

waka3248 said...

Shwedagon pagoda is beautiful.
And Water festival very funny.

I wont to eat Mohinga.

Yusuke Shibata said...

It's very exciting!!
I wanna go there and eat "Mohinga".
I love noodles!!

Yuta said...

Hello, Mr.Peter.
I looked read your post.

I don't know about Myammar.
But after read it, I want to go to Myammar.
There are beautiful sights, interesting custom and appetizing food.
It looks so fun.

Yuya said...

This is funny. I want to go to Myanmar.

Zhang said...

Myanmar's history is ver old.It is not a rich country,but it's a very nice country.And their people are very happy in festival.

square said...

It is a nice century,I like the food,I think it is very good.

Tomohiro.J said...

You have good plan.
I don't have been to Myanmar.
I don't know that people chew Betel nuts in Myanmar.

TSU said...

This is good bathing festival.
They look happy.
I have never been to overseas.
I want to enjoy traveling abroad.

kana said...

Water festival is very funny ...
I want to go to travel.

ayumi,slife said...

I don`t know myanmar`s countory.
But,I wany to know myaman`s culturas.
This picture `s very beautiful.
I drink to me.
I like beer very much.

ayumi,slife said...

I don`t know Myanmar`scountry .
But I want to knoe Myanmar`s culture.
This picture is beer very beautiful.
I like beer very much.
I want to grate vacation.