Monday, December 01, 2008

My Winter Plan!!!

This winter I will go to Myanmar for 6 days.

But there is a problem. I will fly from Tokyo to Bangkok and then to Myanmar.




But, now there are many protests in Bangkok.



The protesters have taken over the airports.




All of the flights are cancelled.





Many tourists want to leave Bangkok but they can not. They must sleep at the airport.




I hope I can go to Myanmar this winter but maybe I will not be able to. I`m sad.



UPDATE!!!

I just found out that Bangkok Airport is now open!!! Now the tourists can go home and I can go to Myanmar!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myanmar is serious now.
I want also to go to Myanmar when the protest is lost.

Anonymous said...

Your winter plan is good!!
good rack!!
My winter plan is go to playing snowbord in Fukushima.

izumi kamina said...

Myanmar is in trouble now.
Be careful,you want to go to myanmar.


yuka

izumi kamina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yuutarou said...

Bangkok is the serious situation.
However, what an airport was open safely and could go to Myanmar for was good.

soda said...

This pran is nice!
But Myanmar is danger now.
Be careful this trip.
have a nice winter vacation!

hazumi

asuka said...

That too bad.
I think sorry that you may not go Myanmar.
But I think.
Don`t go Myanmar.
Because It is dengerous taht the present state of the country.
If you would go Myanmar,
Be careful.

igokazutaka said...

This is interesting winter plan.
It's enjoy winterholiday.
Could you come earlier winterholiday.

saori said...

Winter in Bangkok will be warmer than Japan.
I'm going to go back to Fukushima.
This is very cold place, it have heavy snow.

yohei said...

When I heared about a topic of Bangkok , I was surprised.
Fortunately, you can go to Myanmar.
Please have a good time your winter.

yuiti said...

Politics of Bangkok will still more get confused
Also since possibility that an airport is blockaded is high, it is better not to go

kazuki said...

Bangkok is dangerous now.
But Bankok airport was open,and you can go to Myanmar.
Please be careful of accident.
Have a good winter vacation.