Saturday, May 09, 2009

My Golden Week

This Golden Week I went to Kyoto with my wife. We were in Kyoto for 2 days and one night only. We went by night bus. We left Shinjuku on April 28th at 11:50 PM. We arrived at Kyoto on April 29 at 7:30AM.



We saw so many nice Temples and Shrines.



That night we stayed at "Alpha Hotel Kyoto". It was a good place and the price was cheap. Only 8,000 yen for 2 people!

The next day we saw more nice Temples and Shrines. We also saw Kyoto Tower!



But we didn`t see any Geisha. I`m sad.


We left Kyoto on April 30 at 10:30 and arrived back at Shinjuku on May 1st at 6:30AM. Then I went to work in Takao. I was very sleepy but I had a good time.

12 comments:

Haruka said...

You had nice Golden Week.
I like kyoto.
So,I want to go kyoto.

kana said...

Your trip is so nice!
I want to go Kyoto again.
I think Geisha usualy works at night.

kenta said...

It's so pity that you didn't see Geisya.
But I wanna go to kyoto.
So give me lots of money!

yu-chan said...

Your golden week is sounds great Peter!
How I envy you!
……Do you have souvenir from kyouto?

Kyouto have many good souvenir…Yatuhashi-Dango-Manjuu…those are so delious!

aki said...

Your golden week is very nice!
I love Kyoto.
I want to go kyoto!

kato said...

I like kyouto.
I wont to go kyouto.
I like geisha.

Taka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taka said...

Kyoto...

I like kyoto.
I went to kyoto at five time.
I went by Japanese blue train “Ginga"
Kyoto is wonderful city.

Anonymous said...

nice choice!
kyoto is very beautiful!
So,Iwant to go Kyoto again.

Anonymous said...

Your golden week is nice.
kyoto is very beautiful!
I want go to again from kyoto.

saki said...

I like Kyoto very much!!
I would like to go to Kyoto.

Geisha is beautiful♪

iku said...

Many pictures are very funny.
They make me happy.
I like "nald's Mcdo"'s photo!
Kyoto's photo is very beautiful!