Saturday, June 27, 2009

Michael Jackson is Dead! Shock!!!




Michael Jackson was Born August 29, 1958 in Gary, Indiana in the United States

He was a member of the Jackson Five. He is in the center. The other boys are his brothers.


Thier famous song was "ABC"




His sister is Janet Jackson. She is also so famous




Michael Jackson had so many hits. His most famous is Thriller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xs9OQHpwDE

Michael Jackson changed his face many times. LOOK!
Young and nice.


Different but handsome.


Too strange.....




Michael Jackson died June 25, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.
He was only 50 years old.

13 comments:

tukaji said...

I was shock too.
But he is being...

In me.


He is good singer and dancer.

Very wondering.

I want to be him.

Yu said...

I was shock.
I think dying age 50 too young.

Michel Jackson is eternal..

I Danced Thriller.
When grade-schooler.

shima said...

I heard that Michael Jackson died, and it was a shock.

I thought a chiller or moonwalk to be a person with various
charismata.

I love music called ben.

sho said...

His having died is very shock.
he was a star in the world.
Thanks Michael Jackson.

student said...

He is very cool and nice.

He sing music is very nice.

That was I'm very shock

Taka said...

I know the Jackson5.
I know the Jackson5-ABC.

He's quite a character.
Do you love Michael Jackson ?
Sorry, I don't love Michael Jackson.

He is a mere shadow of his former self.
He create a sensation.

He lived a stormy life.
Pay one's last respects to Michael Jackson.

saki said...

I was surprised and shocked!!
I pray his soul may rest in peace...

Anonymous said...

Because of sickness,
his face has been change.
Not that a plastic surgey.
People doesn't have
to get the run upon
I'm always his fan.

kenta said...

I shocked a little.
Because I don't know him much.
I pray him as a human.

meg said...

I was surprised that I watched the news yesterday very much.

Because he was still 50 years old, I did not think that he died...
I am anxious about his children.

haruka said...

It is too bad.
I was shock.
His music is nice.

kana said...

I was shock too.
He is great singer.
And he is so famous!!
I think he had a Happy life.

Meny people miss him.

aki said...

I surprised at his death.
He is greatness singer.
I pray his soul may rest in peace.