Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mr. Bean Video Quiz!



How to make your video quiz

1. Go to www.eslvideo.com
2. “register”

3. Fill in the form then click “register”

4. Fill in the form then click “log in”


5. “Click here to create a quiz”



6. Make a new window. In this window go to www.youtube.com. Find an interesting video. Get the thumbnail image and the video embed code.

To get the thumbnail image, save the small image.






To get the video embed code click "Embed"


Copy the code




7. Fill in the form.
First add the thumbnail image.




Next add the embed code




Click "Next"



8. “here”

9. “questions”

10. “add a question”

11. Make 5 questions

12. “My Account”

13. “quizzes”

14. “view”


15. Copy the code and paste it into your blog.

16. FINISHED!!!

18 comments:

e.uemury said...

Mr. Bean's action is very funny.

I don't like height, too.

ff said...

My Score: 33% :: 1 out of 3
Mr. Bean is wonderful.

john said...

100% :: Excellent! You got every question right!

Very interesting!

mizu said...

My score is 100%
It is very fun.
I like pool.

xxxx off.I hate me. said...

I’m Kado.
My score is 100%.
I like this video too.
This is funny.

nishi said...

It is wonderful!!I`m lovin it.

morinokumasan said...

My score,67%.
This video is very wonderful.

meiko said...

This movie is funny !
He is a wonderful performer.
My score is 100% !

narumi said...

Mr Bean is a funny person.
I enjoy this quiz.
I am afraid of water than of height.

Saeko said...

My score is 33%...
He is afraid too high!

akane said...

My score is 100%.
he is interesting everytime.

faisal said...

i l0ve mr bean

koji said...

I'm afraid high too.

Jan said...

This quiz is so easy.
And this movie is very funny.

But children is very bad!

shinchan said...

My score is 100%
I think interesting are Mr.Bean.
I like him.

saito said...

Mr.Been is funny.

bauer said...

Oh!
I want to diving borad!

daichi said...

My score:100%.
It is very interesting.