Saturday, March 12, 2011

2011 Sendai Earthquake and Tsunami

Yesterday there was a big earthquake and tsunami in Japan.

I live in Tokyo so I could feel the earthquake.

It was so strong!

My wife and I are both OK.

My wife was at home in Fuchu

She said the room was shaking so much.

Even now, the room is still shaking a little.

We can see our plant is moving.



I was in Meidaimae train station

Many people were afraid.

They tried to hold on to anything.


When the earthquake stopped I called my wife.

Many people were using the telephones.



I talked to my wife and I was very happy that she was OK.



After that, I waited at the station.

Many people were waiting.

In the end I walked home.

I walked for 3 and a half hours!

I was tired when I got home but I was very happy to see my wife again.

We were very lucky!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe: Gosh