Monday, April 18, 2011

Funny things!

This baby loves Heavy Metal!!!



Don`t forget your jetski!



McDonalds can`t count....

epic fail photos - Mc Donald's Math FAIL



This bus is too small.
but it is so cute!

funny car photos - The Shortest Bus


This cat loves music.



This man likes Heavy Metal, but he can`t spell....

epic fail photos - Metalhead FAIL

This is the correct spelling!




The young man is a bad driver!

epic fail photos - Oddly Specific: Thankfully This Doesn't Affect Me




This car is too small!

epic fail photos - Smart FAIL
see more funny videos, and check out our Yo Dawg lols!



He is crazy!

epic fail photos - Acrobatics FAIL
see more funny videos, and check out our Yo Dawg lols!



Oh No!







Non Alcoholic Beef?

What is that?









Really?
I did not know!






 $6 - $4.32 = $1.68





Where are the stairs?



STOP!!!

4 comments:

gen said...

I think that Fuchu is very nice
city.

I want to go to Fuchu.

Bye.

takumi said...

It is only a very interesting photograph!
I like such an interesting photograph size!
I want to see it more in various ways!

ともぽん said...

This video is very funny!!
The baby is very pretty!!

I like funny things.
Bye~!

ぴーちゃん said...

First baby is verry cuite

This looks like really Heavy Metal!

Sometime, I looking for funny movies in youtube.