Saturday, June 18, 2011

Don`t use bad words on the train!

In this video there are two women.

One woman is the passenger.

The other woman is the train conductor.

The passenger was talking on the phone.

She was using bad words.

The other passengers got angry.

They complained about her.

The train conductor stopped the train.

The passenger had to get off the train.




Many students think using bad words is funny.

In America, if you use bad words people will get angry at you.

Maybe you will have to get off the train!

Be careful!

5 comments:

ryo said...

I was surprised that the telephone was safe in the train

Kentaro said...

Why do not stop anyone?
Quarrel is not good

Woman is scary!

shinichi said...

I understand the difference between Japan and America.
I take care when I get on the train.

208E3130 said...

It was not interesting first.

I will be overwhelmed in case of being here.

Kenjiro said...

It requires all countries Manor.
I will not take care
It possible......