Thursday, September 29, 2011

How to make a Pie Chart

Go to http://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createagraph/




Click "Pie"





Click "Data"





Enter the title of your graph.

my title is "Are Americians rich?"







Next, do research!

I used Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_income_in_the_United_States









I found out this information.



Income of Americians



Under $25,000: 47.37%



$25,000 to $50,000: 75.39%



$50,000 to $75,000: 13.17%



$75,000 to $100,000: 5.20%



$100,000 or more: 6.24%



I enter this information into this website.

Then click "Preview"







Look at your graph.

If it is ok, click "PRINT/SAVE"





Click "Download"





Select "JPG" then click "download"





Now you can save the to your computer and put it into your blog!



4 comments:

suzuki said...

Force it to a difficulty very much; ...

Agatsuma said...

・This graph is a wonderful graph!
・Does it appear to the graph in connection with the graph and President Obama of a pie?
・I would like to come to eat, when the graph of a pie is seen also in this.
・As for President Obama, the President term of office will come soon!
・I would like to do my best so that I can also make such a graph.

takuso said...

It is interesting contents.
An animal is very pretty.

takuso said...

It is interesting contents.
An animal is very pretty.