Saturday, November 05, 2011

Funny!

Dangerous!
epic fail photos - Turning Around FAIL





Scary and crazy!
What is his job?
I think he has no job.




What is it?



1= $2.99
2=$6.99
WHY?



I can`t do this.


He forgot the handbrake.
epic fail photos - Forgetting Something? FAIL


Boy VS Bag.
The bag wins!

epic fail photos - Ultimate FAILing Championship






I don`t understand....


Too strange!!!





Ice Hockey is dangerous!

epic-fail-sports-hockey-puck-coming-for-you

Violence is bad!
epic-fail-sports-failure-swing-and-a-miss-bruins-canadiens-whiff-fight



There is too much ice on his house.




Is this safe?
white trash repairs - There Comes The Neighborhood

A Banana wraped in bacon?



Oh No!
I ate Japan!


Running is dangerous!

epic-fail-making-an-entrance-fail-concert-camera-crane-headshot

Snowmen are dangerous also!
sketchy santa fails - Sketchy Santas: The Season of Snow Pranks

21 comments:

ryo said...

This is interesting.
And it is foolish.
but I like it.

Michiru said...

This movie is funny.
I like this movie.
But I don't want to see it to my face.

makana said...

This movie is so funny, but it's dangerous, too!
I like funny photos like this.
But we are careful in the road....

yori said...

It is so crazy!
I think it is dangerous.
Don’t make a joke of your life~

p said...

Boy vs Bag is very funny.
It's a painful face!
I like this movie and him.

Tooth said...

There are so crazy!!
It's very interesting!!
1st video is very danger!!
Why he is return?

popopopon said...

It,s very interesting and crazy.
First video is very funny.
I like this videos.

iCufe99 said...

This movie is so dangerous!
Why he did return?
I can't understand.

Yasukuni501 said...

Boy vs Bag is very funny.
Bag is strong!
I like this movie.

ayumi said...

They are foolish.
It's so funny.
But he should be careful.

loveyang said...

Those photos are so funny.
I do not think those are ture.
But I like those photos

Inosan said...

These movies and photos are so funny!
I like these movies and photos.
But first movie is damgerous!!

yamaken said...

This is interesting.

This movie is funny.

I like this movie.

kenzuuuuu said...

The first movie is very dangerous..
I know him with beer.
He is video game creator.

takachan said...

Many funny movies!
Thay are so idiot.
But I like it too.

Kato said...

This movie is so funny!
Is he zombie?
He has fearful face!

English Class said...

The pictures are very funny!
I like a man drinking a beer picture.
Because,I know the man!

yu said...

This picture and movie is very funny!!
I like that!!
Although I gather funny pictures, I have no pictures such as interesting.

iku said...

I like the funny movie.
These movies make me happy.
Funny movie is nice!

Nic Sun said...

That Zombie face looks so scary~!
How can he do it?
This series is so funny!

I Love English!!!!!!!!! said...

These videos and images are very interesting.
The first video is very dangerous.
And I cannot understand the third image.