Thursday, January 19, 2012

More funny!

I want this!

epic fail photos - WIN!: All in One Breakfast Machine WIN


I don`t want to go to these stadiums!

epic fail  - FAIL Nation: Stadiums of the World FAILs


I don`t believe this!

it is impossible!

epic win photos - WIN!: Construction Climbing WIN



He can`t find his pocket! HAHA!!

epic fail  - FAIL Nation: Finding Your Pocket FAIL





Crazy science!

Will it work?

white trash repairs - There I Fixed It: Mad Troll Science Monday: I Think Even PETA Will Approve



I think this machine works better!
wtf photos videos - Perpetual Cat Device



What is he doing????
I think he is a strange boy....
epic fail photos - Monday Thru Friday: Bringing A Whole New Meaning To



Good idea! But maybe it is dangerous!
white trash repairs - There I Fixed It: But What Happens at the End?



This billboard is so cool!

The colors change from moring to night!
epic fail photos - WIN!: Billboard WIN



I need this when I go shopping!
white trash repairs - When Wolverine Goes Grocery Shopping


Which bathroom should I use?
wtf photos videos - Watch Your Step in This Bathroom


Too much ketchup comes out of the bottle!

The man`s face is so funny!
wtf photos videos - Don't You Hate It When This Happens?



Nice refrigerator!

wtf photos videos - Nature Is My Fridge


Delicious!
wtf photos videos - Breakfast? I Don't Think So.


He or She?
wtf photos videos - Extreme Makeover: Crossdress Edition


Eyebrows are important!
wtf photos videos - A World Without Eyebrows


How much money would you give him?
wtf photos videos - Well, In That Case...

5 comments:

Michiru said...

It's so funny!
I don't want to go to these stadiums,too.
I like such pictures and videos.

shinichi said...

I like watching sports.
I often visit the stadium.
But,I don't want to go to stadiums like the photos posted in blog.

rei said...

The last "Will it work" is not known.
But it's funny.
I do not want to go to such a stadium.

suzuki said...

It is a very interesting image
I want to look for it, too
This chair is too narrow

tsu-chan said...

I am sorry to rest today.
It went to the hospital hurriedly.
May Saturday be sufficient?