Saturday, June 30, 2012

Twitter!

Do you know Twitter?

It is a very famous website.

Let`s try this website!

Go to http://www.twitter.com/


Maybe you will have to change the language to english.


Type your name, Email and any password.

Then click "Sign up for Twitter"

Next you will see this page.

If everything is OK click "Create my account"


You will see this screen.

Click "Next"


You need to "Follow" someone.

If you follow someone then you can read thier "Tweets"


I like Linkin Park so I will follow them.


You can search for any interesting topic.


I will seach for "News"


I will choose some nice news sites to follow.

I click on "Follow"


The sites that I follow are on the right.


Also you can search for your friends using your email contact list.




If you like you can upload your photo and write about yourself.



Now you can look at your main page!



To make a tweet, just type it in the box!

Then click "Tweet"


Then, everyone that follows you will be able to see your tweet!


I think Twitter is a very interesting website.

I get a lot of news and entertainment from this site!

1 comment:

African television said...

Thanks for this,wanted to join twitter but it was a bit too complex for me.