Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Summer

This summer vacation was very enjoyable.
I didn`t go to another country.
I didn`t travel in Japan.
I stayed in Fuchu almost everyday.
Fuchu is very exciting in summer.
I went to see a fireworks display in Fuchu.
It was held in the Tokyo Racecourse in Fuchu.

I sat down on the grass with my friends, ate snacks and watched the fireworks display.
It was amazing!

I also went to a festival at Okunitama Jinja in Fuchu.
Okunitama Jinja is very beautiful.
I ate delicious festival food.
There were so many people at the festival.
It was exciting.
Watching the fireworks display and going to the festival were fun, but something important happened to me this summer.
My baby was born in Fuchu!
My baby`s name is Brian.
He is a boy.
I am happy because he is a healthy and happy boy.
I enjoyed this summer very much.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Coungratulations!
Brian is very cute and handsome❤
I hope that your boy grows up healthy!!

sailing said...

Coungratulations!
you are going to be a great father!
your baby is beautiful

Peter Quinn said...

Thank you very much!

I will try my best to be a good father.