Friday, December 04, 2015

K State Rec Services

K state Rec Services


1) Watch the video.

Make a note of anything that you don`t understand.



2) Watch the video again.

Answer the questions.


1) What equipment is in the weight and fitness area?

2) How long is the running track?

3) Can I walk on the running track?

4) How many indoor basketball courts are there?

5) Do I have to make a reservation to use an indoor basketball court?

6) Do I have to make a reservation to use a racquetball court?

7) What is Wall-e-ball?

8) Where can I play tennis?

9) I want to have fun in the lake and campground. Where should I go?

10) How many indoor swimming pools are there?

11) Why should I use a personal trainer?

12) What is the challenge course?

13) I want to join a sports team and play just for fun. What kind of team should I join?

14) I want to join a sports team and play seriously. What kind of team should I join?

No comments: