Saturday, June 26, 2010

Got the time by Anthrax



Wake up,got another day to get.

Through now,got ________1__________________ to see.

Gotta call him on the _________2______________, way-o.

Gotta find a piece of paper.

Sit down, got another letter to write.

Think hard,gotta get a letter just right.

Little ringing on the ____________2____________, wo no.

Gotta write another letter.

No such thing as ____________3____________________.

All we want...(two three go!)

Got the time tick, tick, tickin` in my __________4___________.

Time!Got the time tick, tick, tickin` in my ____________4_________________.

Time!......

If I tell you what i`m doing ______5_______________________,

will you shutup and get out of my way?

Someone asked me what the time is,

I don`t know.Only know I gotta go now.

No time,tryin` to get a watch repaired.

No time, never got a thing to wear.

Little ringing on the____________2______________, wo no.

Hear a ringing in my head now......

Hints

another man

Telephone

head

today

tomorrow

No comments: