Friday, October 08, 2010

Yesterday`s Suprise!

Yesterday I had a big suprise!

I was in Shinjuku.

I was at the Magic card shop.


I bought some nice cards and then I went home.

My apartment is in Fuchu, so I use the Keio line.



Shinjuku station is the last stop for the Keio line so many people get off there.

I was lucky, I got a seat!

On the seat I found a chain and locket.

I picked it up.

On the way from Shinjuku to Fuchu, I wondered, "This locket looks very nice. Maybe I will keep it!"

But also I thought "NO! I must not keep it! It is not my locket!"

When I got to Fuchu, I decided to give the locket to the station staff.

Before I gave the locket to the staff, I took a picture of it.



I think this locket was expensive but I am glad that I did not keep it!


Take my quiz about Trains!!

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1010122038571820&a=1&

1 comment:

minamikawa said...

You did a good thing!
I hope to go back to it's original owner.