Friday, October 08, 2010

iPhone Videos

I like to make videos with my iPhone.

Here are some videos I made recently.

The first 2 videos I took at the "World Festival" in Kichijoji.

They had food and music from many different countires.

This music is from South America.

It is called "Samba"







The next video I took somewhere in the center of Tokyo.

I forget exactly where.

Tokyo has a lot of high technology!




I took this video in Fuchu!

They are singing Soul music.

Everyone was so excited.

It is rare for people to become so excited in Japan.

They were very good singers!




This video is also in Fuchu.

This is traditional Japanese dancing.

Fuchu has so many festivals!

We can see this kind of dancing often in Fuchu!

3 comments:

e.uemury said...

Oh,Many sexy girl dancing.
I like sexy girl!!
Even so iPhone camera is very low quality.
I want to watch the sexy girl video with high quality.

saki said...

I like singing a song but don't like sing in public.
I think most Japanese are shy and like fastivals.So in these cases people become more active than usual.

Tak said...

I have iphone too!!
I want to make video!!