Saturday, October 06, 2012

My Dream Job!

Do you want to know what my dream job is?

I want to be a Movie Critic.


Photo by http://www.flickr.com/photos/fauxto_dkp/



What does a Movie Critic do?

A Movie Critic watches movies and writes reviews about them.

I want to be a Movie Critic because I like watching movies and I also like to write my opinion about things. I also want to see something I wrote in a newspaper or website!

A Movie Critic`s salary is between $27,364 and $49,576 per year.


What Qualifications does a Movie Critic need?

You need to go to college and get a degree in broadcasting.


What Skills does a Movie Critic need?

You need to be very good at writing.    


What Experience does a Movie Critic need?  

You need to get experience by writing reviews for your college paper.       


I want to be like Roger Ebert!

He is the most famous Movie Critic!

He is very rich because many people buy his books!

Photo by http://www.flickr.com/photos/cdrummbks/

26 comments:

e.uemury said...

Your dream job is very good.

I like watching movie, too.

I sometimes post movie impression on twitter.

Nanako said...

Movie Critic is wonderful:)
This job is great.
I like movie too.

匠 said...

your dream is good!!
Try so hard that you have a dream realized!!
Do its best!!

Nagi said...

It is a great dream.
I like a movie.
It is hoped a dream suits.

mikan said...

Movie Critic is wonderful.
I like Movie.
But I don't like to write my opinion about things.

Chiharu Harakawa said...

your dream is very good.
I like movie too.
But I think it is difficult to become a movie critic.

Nao said...

I do not know Movie Critic well.
I thought that Movie Critic would be very serious.
I want a dream.

akimaru505 said...

Why is it I became a teacher then?
I is impossible because it is not good at writing
I thought it was a difficult task

kohei iwanaga said...

Your dream job is good!!

I like watching movie.

Do its best!!

takanori said...

A film critic is a good dream.
I also like a movie.
It is very interesting.

Gokita HIroki said...

I think that it is a very cool dream.

I like movies, too.

It is hoped a dream syits.

mizuho said...

I would also like to become.
Because, it seems to be pleasant.
It is very nice choice

Banri said...

A film critic is wonderful.
I like seeing a movie.
The heart will be relieved if you see a movie.

Taro Ishihara said...

I don't know this job.
Getting a degree of broadcasting is too hard to me.
I like movie too, so this job seems to interesting.

kirikomitaicho said...

your dream is good!!
Try so hard that you have a dream realized!!
Do its best!!

Riiya said...

I like watching movie!
Please do not give up a dream.
Do its best!!

tsukki said...

Movie Critic is good.
I am interested in Movie Critic.
It is interesting.

Ayumi said...

Hi, Mr.Peter!!!
Your dream is veryyyyy nice!!!!
I like movie too.
You are coooooool ;)

aki said...

Your dream job is great!
I like movie.
And this job is difficulut.

Unknown said...


Very nice Dream!!

It is very pleasant to write a movie text.

Sometimes,I talk about same movies with my friend.

Yuto said...

Your doream is very nice!
I like movie too.
This job is great.

falcon said...

Movie Critic is wonderful.

I like watching movie.

My favorite movie is "Biohazard".

Yui Miyazawa said...

I don't this job.
I do not watch many movies.

I pray for your dream coming true.

rio said...

I like sports.
It is crazy.
It is beautiful.

Takashi Sasaki said...

I can't believe this too.
I think that there are many balls and they cannot focus.
But I want to do this at once.

Melissaagtb said...

Your doream is very nice! I like movie too. This job is great.